Now that we have to wash our hands MORE often how to choose an effective but gentle soap on the skin?
It is normal and inevitable that during this period the hands are drier than ever. Having your hands clean reduces the possibility of transmitting germs and bacteria. The problem is that by washing your hands with soap and water, your skin gradually begins to dry up, losing hydration, reddening and thinning more and more.
So we decided to give you some tips on how to choose the best skin-friendly hand soap which can ensure cleansing and nourishment at the same time.
When we talk about soaps, attention should be paid especially to the type of ingredients included in the formulation (INCI). To avoid redness, dryness and skin irritation it is very important to choose
So it’s essential that the solid or liquid soap has emollient and moisturizing ingredients inside the formulation such as aloe vera and extra virgin olive oil. Only in this way you can ensure an important and fundamental soothing effect, especially if washing is frequent.
ARE SANITIZING GELS, SOAPS AND ANTIBACTERIAL AND DISINFECTANT WIPES REALLY SO ESSENTIAL TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST CORONAVIRUS?
It depends on the situation and what products we use. Not all of them are effective and mostly it is really enough to wash your hands often, in the correct way, with soap and water. Let's see why.
It is important to consider that alcohol sanitizers help to quickly reduce the number of germs on the hands, but not to eliminate them all. Furthermore, they are not suitable for cleaning dirty hands or for removing harmful substances from hands. In these cases you should wash your hands with soap and water.
Many sanitized gels or medical surgical aids contain antimicrobial substances, and of these we must be very careful because the unconditional use could encourage the development of resistance in bacteria against these products. So soap remains unquestionably the first choice to avoid contagions
How to wash your hands with soap and water?
WASH YOUR HANDS WITH WATER AND SOAP: PRACTICAL GUIDE
Duration of the entire procedure: 40-60 seconds
- Wet your hands with water
- Apply enough soap to cover the entire surface of the hands
- Rub your hands palm to palm
- The right palm over the left back interlacing the fingers between them and vice versa
- Palm against palm interlacing the fingers between them
- Back of fingers against opposite palm keeping fingers clasped together
- Rotational friction of the left thumb tightened in the right palm and vice versa
- Rotational clutch, forward and backward with the fingers of the right hand held together in the left palm and vice versa
- Rinse your hands with water
- Dry thoroughly with a single use wipe
- Use the wipe to turn off the tap
- Once dry, your hands are safe
We recommend the Liquid Soap Dispenser Prima Spremitura 500ml
with Organic Toscano PGI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Thanks to the balanced formulation mixed with the use of Organic Toscano PGI Extra Virgin Olive Oil, this delicate liquid soap can be used without hesitation several times during the whole day, guaranteeing the greatest reliability and safety also on sensitive and irritated skins.